The range of your two-way radios is greatly dependant on the terrain and location you are using them. As a rough guide we have included above the safe estimates on ranges you might achieve when using your devices. If you require additional advice on the ranges you might achieve and how to achieve them please get in touch… Call us: 01778 426777 Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The WAVE PTX Dispatch subscription gives you full command & control functionality for your WAVE network.
Enjoy features such as:
- Monitor multiple talkgroups
- Group & individual calls
- Broadcast call
- Supervisory override
- Logging and recording
- Message threads
- Text, video, photo and file sharing
- Location & mapping
- In-map communication
The WAVE PTX Dispatcher is compatible with other products in the WAVE PTX portfolio, including:
- Motorola TLK100 LTE Handset
- Motorola TLK150 LTE Vehicle/Desktop Mobile
- Motorola WAVE PTX iOS/Android App
Which subscription do I need?
For most users, the 'Standard' subscription is sufficient. This enables you to talk users on other WAVE devices (ie other handsets, mobiles or apps), and includes your yearly SIM rental.
The SafeGuard subscription includes all of the standard features, plus:
- Integration with traditional two-way radio via a gateway
- Emergency calling & alerting
- Remote User Check
- Ambient Listening
- Discreet Listening
- User Enable/Disable
- Location-based temporary talk-groups
If you're at all confused, feel free to give us a call to discuss your options - 01778 425777
Note: this is a 1-year subscription, and will therefore need to be renewed in subsequent years for continued service.
Software only - PC or computer not included.
- 1 x 1-year dispatcher subscription for WAVE PTX. We will provide you with a link to access the web-based dispatcher, along with log-in credentials.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.