Turn your smartphone into a two-way radio with the WAVE PTX Application. Talk to colleagues who are using their smartphone, WAVE TLK100 or TLK150, or control room dispatcher and keep in touch, no matter where you are.
The app uses your phone's existing cellular or WiFi connection, so as long as you have a good mobile data connection, then you can stay in contact with your team.
Additionally, with WAVE SafeGuard, you can connect your WAVE network to your traditional two-way radio system, and use your smartphone to talk to colleagues on their radio. This is ideal for users who need to stay in touch with their workforce when they're off-site and out of radio range.
The TLK150 is compatible with other products in the WAVE PTX portfolio, including:
- Motorola TLK100 LTE Handset
- Motorola TLK150 LTE Vehicle/Desktop Mobile
- Motorola WAVE PTX Desktop Communicator Dispatcher
Which subscription do I need?
For most users, the 'Standard' subscription is sufficient. This enables you to talk users on other WAVE devices (ie other handsets, mobiles or apps), and includes your yearly SIM rental.
The SafeGuard subscription includes all of the standard features, plus:
- Integration with traditional two-way radio via a gateway
- Emergency calling & alerting
- Remote User Check
- Ambient Listening
- Discreet Listening
- User Enable/Disable
- Location-based temporary talk-groups
If you're at all confused, feel free to give us a call to discuss your options - 01778 425777
Note: this is a 1-year subscription, and will therefore need to be renewed in subsequent years for continued service.
Application only - smartphone not provided.
- 1 x 1-year app subscription for WAVE PTX. You will need to download the iOS/Android app from your App Store, and enter the activation code provided after purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.